Frequently Asked Questions
- What are your hours?
Tuesday & Wednesday: 8am-4pm
- Can I just walk in? What do you typically have available?
Yes! We have a selection of French Macarons, Petit Fours, Cake Pops, Sugar Cookies, Cupcakes, Cakes and other items available on a daily basis. For the current offerings feel free to call before coming by.
- Do you have coffee?
Yes, we only offer drip coffee at this time.
- Do you carry Gluten Free items? Vegan?
Most of our French Macarons are Gluten Free. We do not offer any Vegan options.
- I have a nut allergy, can I eat your products?
We are not a nut free facility, meaning there is always a risk of cross contamination so to be on the safe side we would not recommend it.
- Can I eat there?
We have tables inside and outside (seasonally) available for you to sit and enjoy your treats.
- I need a cake today! Can you help?
We carry a small selection of 6" cakes ready to go daily. Feel free to call to see what is available.
- I just got a cake from you, do I need to put it in the fridge?
If you received a cake with a Mousse, Creme Brulee or Fresh Fruit we would recommend refrigerating according to the instructions on the box. Otherwise, somewhere room temperature/cool would be fine.
- How long will my items last?
petit fours - 2 weeks in refrigerator, can be frozen up to 3 months
macarons - 3-4 days in refrigerator, can also be frozen. Should put in ziplock bag, airtight container, or wrap in plastic for optimal freshness.
cake pops - 1 week in refrigerator.
cupcakes - 1 day at room temperature in an airtight container. 2-3 days in refrigerator in an airtight container.
cakes - 5-7 days in refrigerator.
- Can I walk in and discuss my upcoming wedding with a member of your staff?
Since our wedding and events team may sometimes be out on deliveries or in consultations, we would recommend setting up an appointment time.
Weddings & Events
- How do I get a quote for my upcoming wedding?
Congratulations! Start by filling out our tasting/consultation request form below.
- How far in advance should I book my wedding cake?
The sooner, the better! We recommend starting the process 6-8 months out. Some dates may fill up sooner.
- Do you deliver?
Yes, we offer delivery to select areas. A member of our team can advise you on if delivery is available and what the order minimum may be.
- I want a dessert table. Can you help with that?
Of course! We love creating dessert tables and can offer stand and set up packages along with it.
- How much is a tasting? How many people can I bring?
We offer tastings for a $35 fee. This will cover up to 4 people total.
- Can I take my tasting "to go"?
Yes, we will be happy to arrange a take home tasting if you are more comfortable with that option.
- How much should I expect to spend on a cake/dessert table?
We would recommend budgeting $8/per person for a cake or $12/per person for a dessert table.
- I see that you only offer tastings for events of 75 guests or larger, how do I try your cakes for my intimate wedding?
Stop by the store, we always carry a selection of Petit Fours which are a great sample of a cake! Our sales associate will be happy to recommend some options for you.
- Do you offer favors?
We do! Check with us about different options and pricing.
- What is your cancelation policy?
Non-custom items other than cakes:
5 days notice.... full refund
4-2 days notice....store credit
Less than 48 hours.... no refund/credit
Cakes & Custom Orders:
7 days notice....store credit
Less than 7 days' notice...no refund/store credit